Thursday, December 05, 2013

Very Marylin!

I was recently referred to the website eShakti. They make custom dresses. You find the one you like, and can choose from a predetermined size, or you can give them your measurements and preferences and they will customize it! The customization is just $7.50, which is really not bad for a perfect dress. I looked over the website, and found this dress:
Marylin Monroe Dress from eShakti on Adventures in the Past Blog

Marylin Monroe Dress from eShakti Adventures in the Past Blog

Marylin Monroe Dress, back view, from eShakti, Adventures in the Past blog

Marylin Monroe Dress, side, from eShakti, Adventures in the Past Blog

Maryln Monroe Dress, side, from eShakti, Adventures in the Past Blog
It is hard to tell, but it is beige and black, not white and black houndstooth. The dress was a steal! They are currently (for the next 5 days) running a sale of 35% off the whole site! I have a referral code for $30 off your purchase. I want to know people want it before I post it, so leave comments below if you are interested. It expires the end of the month!

This dress makes me feel like Marylin from Seven Year Itch. I think if I just stood on an air vent, it would complete the look! It isn't identical, but it has a similar feel. The dress needed a belt, because it had an elastic waist, but that is just this dress. Most of them don't need an added belt.

Look into it! The website is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from everyone reading me!